All endings are special. Just like every ending is unique, every ending is special. When it’s your own, you will know it. When it’s someone else’s, you will know it. When it’s the ending of a story, you will know it. When it’s your ending, you will know it.
The hallmark of a skilled writer is the ability to communicate a succinct but powerful message in a coherent and engaging manner. This is especially important when writing for a web or video audience, who may be more interested in the process of telling a story than in its content. In this article, I’ll share with you twelve minutes of ideas on how to end a story in a way that will have the maximum impact.
A lot of games are super fun, but they end. And that’s okay! After the end, the story is always different (or maybe not that different, but still different). And that’s okay! There’s something about the end that makes the end satisfying. And that’s okay! But this is what I’d like to talk about today: you can make the end of the game satisfying in a whole different way!
Twelve Minutes is a must-have for all puzzle game fans, and it also enables you to choose your own ending from a variety of options. There are seven possible endings in the game right now, and this guide will show you how to obtain them all.
If you’re an accomplishment seeker, bear in mind that each Twelve Minutes ending unlocks a different achievement. Always remember that you may start a fresh loop to obtain a different ending each time.
Ending 1 of 12 Minutes
This cycle begins when you first discover about the nanny. After that, go through the following series of events:
- Inform your wife that her father was murdered.
- Find all about the pocket watch (follow this guide)
- Give your wife the watch.
- Agree to stay put until the police come.
- Tell the police about the murder.
The Confession achievement will be unlocked if you reach this conclusion.
Ending 2 of 12 Minutes
This loop begins at the same time as the last one, but instead of admitting the murder to your wife, you put sleeping pills in her drink. Then take the following steps:
- Take out your pocket watch.
- Return to your room and turn on the light only one more.
- Hide in your closet till the police arrives.
- Bind his hands when he shocks himself.
- Take a zip tie from his stash.
- When the policeman comes to, tell him you’re innocent.
- Go ahead and take a seat on the sofa while you wait.
- Call 911 and report the cop’s wife’s death as a suicide.
- A pocket watch should be given to the policeman.
- Return to your bedroom and join your wife in bed.
The Coward achievement will be unlocked with this ending.
12 MINUTES ENDING 3 MINUTES ENDING 3 MIN
Repeat the previous steps until you reach the closet, then perform the following:
- Tell Bumblebee that her father is planning to murder her wife and take her pocket watch.
- Agree to a romantic evening while your wife is in the toilet.
- Fill two cups with water as she enters the room.
- Remove the cakes from the fridge and set the table.
- Accept her present and assure her that everything will be OK.
- Ignore the officer stationed outside the apartment.
- Invite your wife to join you in the dance.
- Tell her you love her and invite her to make love to you.
This ending will unlock the Groundhog achievement.
12 MINUTES ENDING 4 MINUTES ENDING 4 MIN
To obtain this ending, you must begin at the beginning of the new loop:
- Take a seat on the sofa in an apartment.
- All you have to do is listen to your wife.
- Continue doing nothing after she enters the restroom.
- Wait till she returns before you both leave the apartment.
The Listen achievement will be unlocked if you reach this conclusion.
12 MINUTES ENDING 5 MINUTES ENDING 5 MIN
This is the finest and most accurate conclusion. This is what you must do:
- Keep gazing at the watch after you’ve picked it up.
- You’ll be in the same room with your wife’s father.
- Inform him that you want to divorce his daughter.
- This will take you to the main menu, where you should choose “Play More.”
- Take a look around the apartment and pick up the watch.
- Keep your watch set to 11:58 a.m. and wait.
- You’ll run across the father again.
- Tell him, however, that you adore his daughter this time.
The Alone achievement will be unlocked with this ending.
12 MINUTES ENDING 6 MINUTES ENDING 6 MIN
There are two methods to create this alternate ending. One example is as follows:
- Discuss the nanny with your wife.
- Remember the passage from the book she reads?
- To meet her father, use the pocket watch.
- Look through the books on the shelf and recite the text.
- Accept being mesmerized and forgetting all that has occurred to you.
The Continue achievement will be unlocked if you finish the game with this ending.
12 MINUTES ENDING 7 MINUTES ENDING 7 MIN
The following is the second technique for achieving the alternative ending:
- In his office, meet the father.
- When the clock strikes 11:59, mention the sentence from the book.
- When he wants you to be hypnotized, say nothing.
- Simply keep an eye on the clock until it strikes 12:00.
- The game will automatically terminate at this moment.
All of the endings for Twelve Minutes are listed above. Please share this information with your friends if you found it useful. Also, have a look at our other Twelve Minutes tutorials.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many endings in 12 Minutes?
There are three endings in 12 Minutes.
How many endings does Spiritfarer have?
Spiritfarer has three endings.
- omori endings
- little hope endings
- bioshock 2 endings